Migration from 7.2.3 to 7.3.2 ( missing datetime data type ) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aleksey Serba
Subject Migration from 7.2.3 to 7.3.2 ( missing datetime data type )
Date
List pgsql-general
        Hi guys!

I'm trying to migrate project working with pgsql-7.2.3 to pgsql-7.3.2.
I've found some troubles. The main is, i have type datetime almost in
all tables from database. Thus, i've got error when trying create
table with such date type. ( And restoring database dump failed ).
The question is:
    What the easy way to restore database?
    How i can define alias for data type? It would be terrific!

Of course, the last way - for each table create duplicate table
( instead of datetime use timestamp ) and fill it using 'INSERT FROM SELECT' query.
Afterwards, dump the specified tables and restore it in new data schema.
But it's so boring...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

    Aleksey