Re: Postgresql HA questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Israel Brewster
Subject Re: Postgresql HA questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks. I'd taken some stabs at setting up Corosync/Pacemaker, but could never get the PostgreSQL portion to work properly. One difficulty is that I am using named replication slots, which don't appear to be supported. The other issue is that the system tended to try to start my secondary as primary, which of course doesn't work to bring up the old primary as secondary (at least, that's my understanding. Let me know if that's wrong).

I'll take another stab at it given the steps outlined in the presentation you posted, and given your success - I must just be doing something wrong here.
Israel Brewster
Systems Analyst II
Ravn Alaska
5245 Airport Industrial Rd