Re: Postgresql HA questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Pritchard
Subject Re: Postgresql HA questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Israel,

I can't answer all your questions, but we've just set up a HA pair with Hot Standby using Corosync/Pacemaker. However we haven't deployed this 'live' yet.

We originally found a presentation from The PostgreSQL Conference PostgreSQL High Availability with Corosync/Pacemaker, and then bought the book PostgreSQL 9.0 High Performance (a sample chapter is available as a PDF).

All working out well in testing at the moment.

Steve Pritchard
British Trust for Ornithology