Re: pgxml bug (crash) in xslt_proc.c - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgxml bug (crash) in xslt_proc.c
Date
List pgsql-bugs

If you want you can report it to pgsql-security at postgresql.org
instead of the regular bugs list.  We'd probably only treat it as
a security issue if the bug seems exploitable for more than a mere
crash (eg, if it could lead to privilege escalation or arbitrary
code execution).  If you're not sure about the possible consequences
probably best to let the -security list see it first.

Whichever way you report it, please include your proposed fix along
with the bug report.

            regards, tom lane