Re: [HACKERS] Call for BOFs Linux World Expo Boston - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Call for BOFs Linux World Expo Boston
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> Is there some way to mark this kind of stuff on the TODO
> list?  Right now things are marked, essentially, "might get done
> eventually," and "handled in the coming release."  Maybe some marker
> like "slated for version m.n" would be good. :)

If we actually had such a schedule and people paid to meet it, such
markings might mean something.  The truth of the matter is that the
TODO list is just a collection of things that some people think might
be good things to work on eventually.  Reading more into it than that
is a mistake, because there is no schedule.

            regards, tom lane