Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_strnlen() a portable implementation of strlen. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_strnlen() a portable implementation of strlen.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> frogmouth is using some code not yet released that makes the config
> cache persistent. I just identified and fixed a stupid bug in the code
> that obsoletes the cache, and I have removed frogmouth's cache file and
> set it running again, so we'll see if that fixes things.

I doubt it.  I think the problem with this patch is that Andres has
made libpgport dependent on libpgcommon, which is backwards, or at
least circular.  The module layering is supposed to go the other way.