Re: GUC temp_tablespaces (updated) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: GUC temp_tablespaces (updated)
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Jaime Casanova" <systemguards@gmail.com> writes:
> This is an updated patch based on conversation on -hackers,

Applied with revisions --- mostly cosmetic, but the permissions-checking
was a mess and the documentation updates lacked a lot too.

> it adds a hint to the error thrown by DROP TABLESPACE when it's not
> empty and there are temp files older than postmaster startup.

I didn't apply this part because it was 100% bogus.  There never will be
any temp files older than postmaster startup.  There might be some value
in complaining about files older than the last crash-restart, but that
time is not tracked anywhere AFAIR.  I didn't see enough value in the
hint to worry about fixing it; I just took it out.

            regards, tom lane