Re: Problems with pg_stat_activity view - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problems with pg_stat_activity view
Date
List pgsql-bugs
mgr inż. Jacek Bzdak <jbzdak@gmail.com> writes:
> I guess (I have no idea really) that there is some bug in pg_stat_activity
> view, because if I use function pg_stat_get_activity(NULL::integer) I will
> get one connection.

If you look at the definition of the pg_stat_activity view, you'll see
it's just a join of pg_stat_get_activity's output against pg_database and
pg_authid.  It sounds like you had a row that had failed to join against
pg_authid --- maybe you dropped a user that still had a running session?
        regards, tom lane