BUG #8575: Issues with installing - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From chris_prentice14@hotmail.com
Subject BUG #8575: Issues with installing
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8575
Logged by:          Chris Prentice
Email address:      chris_prentice14@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.5
Operating system:   Windows

Hi, im having trouble installing postgreSQL 9.2.5, it gets to the end of the
install and comes up with cluster database wasn't installed, this may result
in the install not being complete and might lead to database not working.

Why would this be the case, on my other computer I had no issues with
downloading and installing.  Both are windows 8 operating systems.