Re: Configurable Penalty Costs for Levenshtein - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Configurable Penalty Costs for Levenshtein
Date
List pgsql-patches
Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo@ttmail.com> writes:
> Sorry for the delay, but the reply of Tom didn't reach me. I've modified
> the patch according to Tom's comments. I hope I am not too late.

Applied after considerable revision.  This patch:

* introduced a memory stomp that was not there before (I strongly
  recommend testing C code in an --enable-cassert build)
* added a user-visible feature without documenting it
* undid a conflicting patch that had been applied since your first version
* removed a number of useful comments from the code

I cleaned it up and applied anyway, but generally we expect a higher
quality standard for patches that are claimed to be ready to apply.

            regards, tom lane