Re: [pgadmin-support] "pgadmin4" - slow? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mike Surcouf
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] "pgadmin4" - slow?
Date
List pgadmin-support
> However, it's the resolver that's slow here.

Given the startup on my chrome browser generates 180 requests to the server side version  (I assume the QTweb version
wouldbe the same) I am also hopeful webpack in combination may help a lot.

180 requests is obviously not good for performance especially if each request is suffering from an inherent performance
problemin QTWeb.

I also see a warning about
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's
experience.For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

look like your loading something via ajax with async:false