Re: Regression test failure on 7.0-STABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Regression test failure on 7.0-STABLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I saw some errors on the regression test, and they are new to me.
> Here are the output from checkresults.

> ======   rules   ======
> 1168d1167
> <  pg_indexes         | SELECT c.relname AS tablename, i.relname AS indexname, pg_get_indexdef(x.indexrelid) AS
indexdefFROM pg_index x, pg_class c, pg_class i WHERE ((c.oid = x.indrelid) AND (i.oid = x.indexrelid));

> 1187c1186
> < (20 rows)
> ---
>> (19 rows)
> ======   foreign_key   ======
> 11a12
>> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 726
> 235a237
>> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 726

> I guess the error on foreign_key is caused by -d 3 turned on(does this
> hurt anything?) But what about the rules?

The NOTICEs are caused by a known omission: the foreign-key boys didn't
bother to add an outfuncs.c routine for node type FkConstraint.  Should
be pretty harmless AFAIK.  The rules discrepancy is much more
disturbing.  Is it repeatable?