Regression test failure on 7.0-STABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Regression test failure on 7.0-STABLE
Date
Re: Regression test failure on 7.0-STABLE  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I saw some errors on the regression test, and they are new to me.
Here are the output from checkresults.

======   rules   ======
1168d1167
<  pg_indexes         | SELECT c.relname AS tablename, i.relname AS indexname, pg_get_indexdef(x.indexrelid) AS
indexdefFROM pg_index x, pg_class c, pg_class i WHERE ((c.oid = x.indrelid) AND (i.oid = x.indexrelid));

1187c1186
< (20 rows)
---
> (19 rows)
======   foreign_key   ======
11a12
> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 726
235a237
> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 726

I guess the error on foreign_key is caused by -d 3 turned on(does this
hurt anything?) But what about the rules?

Linux RedHat 4.2, multibyte support enabled.
--
Tatsuo Ishii