Re: Lessons from commit fest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Lessons from commit fest
Date
Re: Lessons from commit fest  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Lessons from commit fest  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Greg Smith wrote:
>> Scraping that HTML seems like it would be pretty straightforward.

> It's awfully incomplete.  Bruce said to me the other day on IM that the
> list he was getting with the Linux version of find_typedef was something
> like 2800 symbols.  I checked the doxygen list and I only see about a
> dozen for each letter, so there's a whole lot missing here.

[ click click... ]  A quick grep counts 2154 occurrences of the word
'typedef' in our tree.  Some of them are no doubt false hits
(documentation etc), but on the other hand you need to add typedefs
coming from system headers.

doxygen's 200-some is clearly an order of magnitude too low, but I
wonder whether Bruce's list hasn't got some false hits ...