Re: Bug found: fmgr_info: function : cache lookup failed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Bug found: fmgr_info: function : cache lookup failed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bradley Kieser <brad@kieser.net> writes:
> If you double-alias a column in a query (yeah, stupid, I know, but I did
> it by mistake and others will too!), then the dreaded "fmgr_info:
> function <number>: cache lookup failed" message is kicked out. For example:

>   select * from company c, references r where r.company_id=c.company.id;

Can you provide a *complete* example?  Also, what version are you using?
I tried this in 7.2.1:

test72=# create table company (id int);
CREATE
test72=# create table refs(company_id int);
CREATE
test72=# select * from company c, refs r where r.company_id=c.company.id;
ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'company'