Re: BUG #15727: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 295144144, it was already committed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15727: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 295144144, it was already committed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On 2019-04-02 13:13:58 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> FWIW, I see six potential candidates, not two:

> These have an explicit case / separate error for TM_Invisible (= 1 -
> which is the status we're seeing according to the error message)
> though. So afaict they can't be relevant here.

Oh, right, so it has to be from one of the calls in nodeModifyTable.c.
But it's hardly plausible that that runs post-commit.  So now I'm
thinking that what we really need to know is why a TM_Invisible
result was returned.  That's going to be a bit harder ...

            regards, tom lane