Re: buildfarm build failure: icc7 + --enable-cassert - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: buildfarm build failure: icc7 + --enable-cassert
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=herring&dt=2004-12-07%2016:30:44>
>> Maybe we need to look at some rpath settings?
>
> Or PATH.  If I'm reading the direction of conflict correctly, the
> out-of-date component is the postgres executable, not the .so file.
>
> Why does the page appear to show /buildfarm/bin at the end of PATH?
> Shouldn't it be at the beginning?

I don't see why it's there at all - buildfarm didn't put it there unless
Darcy added something to the config file. The canonical member of buildfarm
is dog, which is an FC1 box run by me, and which runs with the path cron
gives it, namely /usr/bin:/bin - see
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dog&dt=2004-12-12%2019:06:01
In any case, I doubt it has anything but the script and config file. It
can't be the build installdir, because that always includes the cvs branch
name (e.g. HEAD).

cheers

andrew