Re: buildfarm build failure: icc7 + --enable-cassert - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: buildfarm build failure: icc7 + --enable-cassert
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
> Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
>>> It looks like --enable-cassert isn't handled properly under icc7
>>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=herring&dt=2004-12-07%2016:30:44

> Maybe we need to look at some rpath settings?

Or PATH.  If I'm reading the direction of conflict correctly, the
out-of-date component is the postgres executable, not the .so file.

Why does the page appear to show /buildfarm/bin at the end of PATH?
Shouldn't it be at the beginning?