Re: [HACKERS] regression test HAVING fixed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] regression test HAVING fixed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I have fixed the problem I introduced with aggregates.  They should work
> now, and the HAVING regression test should work too.

Also, I put in Vadim's recommended fix for the subplan problem.
The regression tests look a lot better than they did.  The "union"
test is still failing by adding a bunch of
NOTICE:  equal: don't know whether nodes of type 600 are equal

lines to the expected output.  Anybody know what's causing that?