Re: FSM and VM file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From akp geek
Subject Re: FSM and VM file
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All -

                I have turned on the auto vacuum on the slave and for some reason the db is getting bloated up. The master size is only 1G and the slave is at 9.2GB now. I did cluster on couple of tables also. did any one run into this situation? Can you please help?

Regards