Re: Fix for visibility check on 14.5 fails on tpcc with high concurrency - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fix for visibility check on 14.5 fails on tpcc with high concurrency
Date
Re: Fix for visibility check on 14.5 fails on tpcc with high concurrency
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Nov-25, Dimos Stamatakis wrote:

> So does this mean there is no race condition in this case and that
> this error is redundant?

No, it means I believe a bug exists but that I haven't spent enough time
on it to understand what it is.

Please do not top-post.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#Email_etiquette_mechanics

"La rebeldía es la virtud original del hombre" (Arthur Schopenhauer)