Re: [meson] add missing pg_attribute_aligned for MSVC in meson build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [meson] add missing pg_attribute_aligned for MSVC in meson build
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-10-14 10:59:28 +0800, Junwang Zhao wrote:
> Commit ec3c9cc add pg_attribute_aligned in MSVC[1],
> which was pushed one day before the meson commits,
> so meson build missed this feature.

Good catch. It shouldn't have practical consequences for the moment, given
that msvc doesn't support 128bit integers, but of course we should still be
correct.

Looked through other recent changes to configure and found a few additional
omissions.

See the attached patch fixing those omissions. I'll push it to HEAD once it
has the CI stamp of approval.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment