Re: Patch to address creation of PgStat* contexts with null parent context - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Patch to address creation of PgStat* contexts with null parent context
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 7 Sep 2022 11:11:11 +0200, "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote in

> On 9/6/22 7:53 AM, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> > So, I'm fine with just replacing the parent context at the three
> > places.

Looks good to me. To make sure, I ran make check-world with adding an
assertion check that all non-toplevel memcontexts are created under
non-null parent and I saw no failure.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi