Re: Patch to address creation of PgStat* contexts with null parent context - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Drouvot, Bertrand
Subject Re: Patch to address creation of PgStat* contexts with null parent context
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 9/8/22 2:26 AM, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
At Wed, 7 Sep 2022 11:11:11 +0200, "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote in

On 9/6/22 7:53 AM, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
So, I'm fine with just replacing the parent context at the three
places.
Looks good to me. To make sure, I ran make check-world with adding an
assertion check that all non-toplevel memcontexts are created under
non-null parent and I saw no failure.

Thanks!

I'm updating the CF entry to Ready for Committer.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team