Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Aug-09, Andres Freund wrote:

> Mildly wondering whether we ought to use designated initializers instead,
> given we're whacking it around already. Too easy to get the order wrong when
> adding new members, and we might want to have optional callbacks too.

Strong +1.  It makes code much easier to navigate (see XmlTableRoutine
and compare with heapam_methods, for example).

Subversion to GIT: the shortest path to happiness I've ever heard of
                                                (Alexey Klyukin)