Re: Question about user/database-level parameters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Question about user/database-level parameters
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 01 Aug 2022 18:24:33 +0800, Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Hi, hackers
>
> When I try to modify the parameters for all users in the following command [1]
> (the library doesn't exist), and I quit the connection, I cannot log in the
> database, how can I bypass this checking?
>
> I find those parameters loaded by process_settings(), and it seems no way to
> disable this loading process.  If we could bypass this checking, how can we
> fix these parameters?
>
> [1]
> postgres=# ALTER ROLE all SET local_preload_libraries TO fdafd;
> ALTER ROLE
> postgres=# \q
>
> $ psql postgres
> psql: error: connection to server on socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432" failed: FATAL:  could not access file
"$libdir/plugins/fdafd":No such file or directory

Can you run the server in single-user mode?  That mode doesn't try

regareds.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center