Re: Corruption during WAL replay - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Corruption during WAL replay
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-25 15:23:24 +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> One random thing I've noticed about serinus is that it seems to drop
> UDP packets more than others, but dragonet apparently doesn't:

Serinus is built with optimization. Which I guess could lead to other backends
reporting stats more quickly? And of course could lead to running more often
(due to finishing before the next cron invocation). I think I've also
configured my animals to run more often than many other owners.

So I'm not sure how much can be gleaned from raw "failure counts" without
taking the number of runs into account as well?

- Andres