Re: definition of CalculateMaxmumSafeLSN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: definition of CalculateMaxmumSafeLSN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 28 Feb 2022 17:01:10 +0300, Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> wrote in
> Hello
> I just spotted in src/include/access/xlog.h:
> extern XLogRecPtr CalculateMaxmumSafeLSN(void);
>
> This function doesn't seem to be used anywhere or even defined? "git grep CalculateMaxmumSafeLSN" shows only this
line.
> Was added in c6550776394e25c1620bc8258427c8f1d448080d "Allow users to limit storage reserved by replication slots"

Hmm.  I think I remember of that name. You're right, it is a function
that was once added during development of the commit but eventually
gone.

So it should be removed.

regards.

--