Re: Time to drop plpython2? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Time to drop plpython2?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-02-21 09:49:32 -0800, Mark Wong wrote:
> Oops, made another pass for python3 dev libraries.

Thanks!

> I can't seem to find archived ppc repos OpenSUSE Leap 43.2.  I'm
> debating whether to disable python or upgrade/rebrand that animal for a
> newer SUSE release.  I've stopped my cron jobs on this animal for the
> time being.

I assume you mean leap 42.3, that seemed to be the newest 4x.x? If so that's
been archived 2019-07-01 [1].

Leap's versioning is, uh, confusing. 13 -> 42 -> 15. Yea.

I don't think it's really useful to run out-of-support distribution
versions. Leaving security etc aside, not being able to install packages seems
sufficient reason to upgrade.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

[1]