From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: order of messages on www.p.o/list
Date
List pgsql-www
Checking back.  This is still an issue.

The web list archives seems to sort things by the MUA's "Date" header (??)
without normalizing the timezones.  When I refresh the page, I expect the newer
messages to show up at the bottom.  It should be "append-mostly".  But with
good consistency I see messages shift around in both directions, and it makes
this a less useful/efficient way to follow the list.