Re: test runner (was Re: SQL-standard function body) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: test runner (was Re: SQL-standard function body)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-04-09 08:39:46 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 10:50:39AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> > Obviously all very far from being ready, but this seemed like a good
> > enough excuse to mention it ;)
>
> This is nice.  Are there any parallelism capabilities?

Yes. It defaults to number-of-cores processes, but obviously can also be
specified explicitly. One very nice part about it is that it'd work
largely the same on windows (which has practically unusable testing
right now). It probably doesn't yet, because I just tried to get it
build and run tests at all, but it shouldn't be a lot of additional
work.

Greetings,

Andres Freund