Re: libpq debug log - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 'alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org'
Subject Re: libpq debug log
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Mar-31, 'alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org' wrote:

> .. oh, I think we forgot to set conn->Pfdebug = NULL when creating the
> connection.  So when we do PQtrace(), the first thing it does is
> PQuntrace(), and then that tries to do fflush(conn->Pfdebug) ---> crash.
> So this should fix it.

I tried to use MALLOC_PERTURB_ to prove this theory, but I failed at it.
I'll just push this blind and see what happens.

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W
"Someone said that it is at least an order of magnitude more work to do