Re: rum index supported on pg13? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: rum index supported on pg13?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 12:17:04PM -0500, John the Scott wrote:
> I am still new to github protocol, so i was not sure
> if asking about longer term support of rum was appropriate for
> the github issues posting.

Most of the original developers of rum are registered on this mailing
list so there would be some visibility, but I would guess that posting
an issue or a question from the actual project page does not hurt
either.

> the differences between pg12 and pg13 seem considerable.
> our internal use of rum has been spectacularly successful,
> we may be able to justify resources to fixing the compile issues with pg13,
> but the effort will be considerable.

Glad to hear that.
--
Michael