how to switch off: WARNING: psql major version 11, server major version 13 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject how to switch off: WARNING: psql major version 11, server major version 13
Date
Re: how to switch off: WARNING: psql major version 11, server major version 13  (Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Maybe it's a FAQ, but I haven't seen the answer. I want to switch of the
warning (because I know the fact of version not matching):

$ psql -Usisis -dsisis
SET
psql (11.4, server 13.0)
WARNING: psql major version 11, server major version 13.
         Some psql features might not work.
Type "help" for help.

sisis=#

I tried to do it with the ~/.psqlrc file:

$ cat ~/.psqlrc
SET client_min_messages = 'error'

The command gets executed (as the 'SET' shows), but does not silent the
warning.

Thanks

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Без книги нет знания, без знания нет коммунизма (Влaдимир Ильич Ленин)