Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Re: Dave Page
> Please try using the packages the pgAdmin development team produce. We
> started building them a few releases ago because of issues such as these
> that were not getting resolved.

It's also true that pgadmin is the only package that needs this level
of nannying from packagers, and you aren't exactly making our life
easier by requiring the latest and greatest versions of all
dependencies.

Christoph