Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it?
Date
In response to Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it?  (Mark Murawski <markm-lists@intellasoft.net>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:23 PM Mark Murawski <markm-lists@intellasoft.net> wrote:
On 2020-09-21 04:30, Dave Page wrote:

> What are you waiting for exactly? If there are specific features that
> prevent you from doing so, it would help to know what they are exactly.

Hi Dave,

The first thing on my list would be having pgadmin4 consistently working
on Linux (Debian) without having to come to the mailing list every time
for support.

Fresh apt-get install pgadmin4/buster-pgdg

pgadmin4:
   Installed: 4.25-1.pgdg100+1
   Candidate: 4.25-1.pgdg100+1
   Version table:
  *** 4.25-1.pgdg100+1 500
         500 http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt buster-pgdg/main
amd64 Packages
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Please try using the packages the pgAdmin development team produce. We started building them a few releases ago because of issues such as these that were not getting resolved.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com