Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it?
Date
Responses Re: How do I tell pgAdmin 4 to not harass me with pointless extra clicks every single time I want to use it?  (Mark Murawski <markm-lists@intellasoft.net>)
List pgadmin-support

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:35 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Dave Page
> Please try using the packages the pgAdmin development team produce. We
> started building them a few releases ago because of issues such as these
> that were not getting resolved.

It's also true that pgadmin is the only package that needs this level
of nannying from packagers, and you aren't exactly making our life
easier by requiring the latest and greatest versions of all
dependencies.

I believe that only happened once (with psycopg2), outside of security related updates.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com