Re: pgsql: doc: make ref/*.sgml file header comment layout consistent - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgsql: doc: make ref/*.sgml file header comment layout consistent
Date
List pgsql-committers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CABUevEyumGh3r05U3_mhRrEU%3DdfacdRr2HEw140MvN7FSBMSyw%40mail.gmail.com#6a92eb3360700dd4d2d392d2b91021ba

> In that thread, the old documentation was factually wrong.  So correcting it
> is legitimate and desirable.
>
> What I object to is backpatching inconsequential wording and formatting
> changes.  If it's not wrong, it should be left alone.

In reading that thread, consistency of backbranch docs was mentioned as
having value, so if the change is minor, backpatching seemed logical.