Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 in fe/be-secure-openssl.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Cleanup code related to OpenSSL <= 0.9.6 in fe/be-secure-openssl.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While reviewing the area, I have bumped into the following bit in
fe-secure-openssl.c and be-secure-openssl.c:
-        /* OpenSSL 0.96 does not support X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK */
-#ifdef X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK
[...  stuff ...]

I think that this did not get removed because of the incorrect version
number in the comment, which should have been 0.9.6 from the start.

Anyway, let's clean up this code as per the attached.  This set of
flags indeed exists since 0.9.7.  Any thoughts or objections?
--
Michael

Attachment