Re: stress test for parallel workers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: stress test for parallel workers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Jul-23, Justin Pryzby wrote:

> I want to say I'm almost certain it wasn't ENOSPC in other cases, since,
> failing to find log output, I ran df right after the failure.

I'm not sure that this proves much, since I expect temporary files to be
deleted on failure; by the time you run 'df' the condition might have
already been cleared.  You'd need to be capturing diskspace telemetry
with sufficient granularity ...