Re: Function for listing archive_status directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 'Christoph Moench-Tegeder'
Subject Re: Function for listing archive_status directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
## Michael Paquier (michael@paquier.xyz):

> Thanks Iwata-san.  I was just trying to apply the patch but it failed so
> the new status is fine.  On top of taking care of the rebase, please
> make sure of the following:

OK, that was an easy one.

> - Calling pg_ls_dir_files() with missing_ok set to true.

Done.

> - Renaming pg_ls_archive_status to pg_ls_archive_statusdir.

Done.

> +    last modified time (mtime) of each file in the write ahead log (WAL)
> +    <literal>archive_status</literal> directory. By default only superusers
> Here I would mention pg_wal/archive_status.

Done.

Attached is the updated patch. I made sure the function's OID hadn't been
taken otherwise, and it compiles and works in a quick check.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space.