Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 04:31:18PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Please note that nobody has verified that postgres works correctly via
> the emulation stuff MS is doing.  There is a native version of postgres
> for windows however, and that is tested (and exercised by a lot of
> installations).

If there are folks willing to put enough effort in getting this to work,
it could work, assuming that a buildfarm animal is able to get down this
road.  From what I can see on this thread we are not yet at that stage
though.
--
Michael

Attachment