Re: dumping only table definitions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: dumping only table definitions
Date
Re: dumping only table definitions  (Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org>)
List pgsql-general
On 2018-Jun-29, Kevin Brannen wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to dump only the table definitions, well those and things they need directly, like
sequences& types. What I do NOT want are all the millions (not literally but it feels like it :)) of functions we have.
Triggerswould be all right if I must, as we only have a few of those.

Try "pg_dump -Fc" followed by pg_restore -l.  You can edit the list
emitted there, then use it with pg_restore -L.