Re: Fix permissions check on pg_stat_get_wal_senders - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Fix permissions check on pg_stat_get_wal_senders
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 07:49:34AM +0100, Feike Steenbergen wrote:
> On 21 December 2017 at 14:11, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You mean a WAL receiver here, not a WAL sender.
>
> Fixed, thanks

[nit]
         /*
 -         * Only superusers can see details. Other users only get the pid value
+         * Only superusers and members of pg_read_all_stats can see details.
+         * Other users only get the pid value
          * to know whether it is a WAL receiver, but no details.
          */

Incorrect comment format.
[/nit]

Committers run pgindent on each patch before committing anyway, and what
you are proposing here looks good to me, so I am marking that as ready for
committer. Simon, as the original committer of 25fff407, could you look
at what is proposed here?
--
Michael

Attachment