[BUGS] BUG #14696: true cardinality estimation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From hieppso194@gmail.com
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14696: true cardinality estimation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14696
Logged by:          Hiep Pham
Email address:      hieppso194@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10beta1
Operating system:   Ubuntu 16.04

I am trying injecting true cardinality to Postgresql optimizer. To do that,
i calculate the return rows and total rows; then divide the first for the
second one. When use Load extension, postgreSQL throws the error:
pg_true_cardinality_extension.so: undefined symbol: PGfinish

Although, i included libpq to my source file and can make it to so file. But
when load to Postgresql, it can't link to libpq.