Re: [HACKERS] multivariate statistics (v25) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [HACKERS] multivariate statistics (v25)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's another version of 0002 after cleaning up almost everything from
David's review.  I also added tests for ALTER STATISTICS in
sql/alter_generic.sql which made me realize there were three crasher bug
in here; fixed all those.  It also made me realize that psql's \d was a
little bit too generous with dropped columns in a stats object.  That
should all behave better now.

One thing I didn't do was change StatisticExtInfo to use a bitmapset
instead of int2vector.  I think it's a good idea to do so.

I'll go rebase the followup patches now.