Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions
Date
Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Michael,

* Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:
> The patch attached includes all those tests and they are failing. We
> are going to need a patch able to pass all that, and even for master
> this is going to need more thoughts, and let's focus on HEAD/9.6
> first.

Are you sure you have the tests correct..?   At least for testagg(), it
looks like you're testing for:

GRANT ALL ON FUNCTION test_agg(int2) TO regress_dump_test_role;

but what's in the dump is (equivilantly):

GRANT ALL ON FUNCTION test_agg(smallint) TO regress_dump_test_role;

I've not looked into all the failures, but at least this one seems like
an issue in the test, not an issue in pg_dump.

Thanks!

Stephen