Re: Pglogical questions and problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Pglogical questions and problems
Date
Re: Pglogical questions and problems  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2016-04-13 09:38:39 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> If we want this in 9.7

I desperately want logical replication for 9.7. And I'm planning to put
in a good chunk of work to make that happen in some way.

> we'll need lots of people's support, design commentary and assistance
> with bug fixing.

I think realistically that requires interested parties to collaborate on
one repository, otherwise the latencies are going to be too big. Us
being in different timezones and part of separate companies with
different schedules it's very hard to arrange having time to intensely
work together on a project.

Greetings,

Andres Freund