Unbreak mbregression test - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Unbreak mbregression test
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The multi-byte regression tests (src/test/regress/mb) have been broken
for sometime due to a warning message regarding hash index usage "hash
indexes are not WAL-logged and their use is discouraged" (the messages
are different from version to version).

Attached is a patch to fix the problem for master branch and
REL9_5_STABLE. Note that the patch is gzipped, rather than a plain
text since it includes differently encoded texts. I think we should
backport the patch to all the supported releases in which the tests
are broken (the patches may vary in version to version due to slight
message differences).

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii