Re: Minor code improvements to create_foreignscan_plan/ExecInitForeignScan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Minor code improvements to create_foreignscan_plan/ExecInitForeignScan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Etsuro Fujita wrote:

> On second thought, I noticed that detecting whether we see a system column
> that way needs more cycles in cases where the reltargetlist and the
> restriction clauses don't contain any system columns.  ISTM that such cases
> are rather common, so I'm inclined to keep that code as-is.

Ah, I see now what you did there. I was thinking you'd have the
foreach(restrictinfo) loop, then once the loop is complete scan the
bitmapset; not scan the bitmap set scan inside the other loop.